What Is do Messaging?
do Messaging is Telkom Internets' web mail solution, provided free to Telkom Internet customers.
How to log into do Messaging?
Type webmail.telkomsa.net in the browser
How do I enable forwarding to a different email address?
How to add or activate an out of office or auto responder to my mail account
How to use the Contacts?
How to add a New Contact
Select New Contact
What is the calendar?
Using the calendar, you can:
- Track and schedule appointments, meetings, and events
- View your calendars using various views, including Day, 5-Day Work Week, 7-Day Week, and Month
- Create different calendars
- Add color to your calendars to visually distinguish different types of appointments
- View multiple calendars to see potential scheduling conflicts
- Import and export calendars
- Print your calendar
How do I change the calendar to start on a day of the week other than Sunday?
The calendar week begins on Sunday by default. To change the day of the week:
- Click the Preferences tab.
- Click the Calendar tab. The Calendar tab appears, as shown below.
- Choose a day from the Start week on menu.
How to create a Document
The Page allows you to change the Page Name
- Select Save to save the document
- Select Close to close the document
- Spell Check allows you to do a spell check on the Page
- Select Save
- Once the document has been saved a page similar to the one below will be displayed
- Select Refresh to refresh the document
- Select Edit to edit the selected Document
- Select Delete to Delete the Document
- Select Print to Print the Document